1-night Staycation (Mountain Camp)
We are excited to introduce 1-night staycation this November/December camp season.
While there is still not tent pitching and sleeping bags, we are nevertheless, determined to bring fun and camp spirit to our campers!
What To Expect –
- Open to Mountain campers, 8 years old and above only.
- Limited to 16 Campers for 14-18 Dec week @ Changi Cove
- Usual camp from Monday to Wednesday, Thursday morning leave for Changi Cove and camp breaks on Friday at 3:00pm @ Horsecity
- Limited to 12 Campers for 21-23 Dec week @ Swiss Club Guest House
- Usual camp on Monday, Tuesday morning leave for Swiss Club and camp breaks on Wednesday at 3:00pm @ Horsecity
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner will be provided
- 2-3 campers per room (from the same pod)
- Boys and Girls will be roomed separately
- 4:1 camper facilitator ratio
- Both male and female facilitators will be on site
- All activities carried out in compliance with Covid-19 safety measures
- Evening hike and games!
The Mountain Campsite is located at Stronghold, HorseCity (100 Turf Club Road 287992.) Campers will be directed to arrive here as the drop-off point.
Unplug, disconnect from technology, and connect with friends and nature in a green and spacious environment.
This camp will be kept small to meet learning objectives and covid-19 safety measures.