1-night Staycation (Mountain Camp)
We are excited to bring back 1-night staycation this Spring camp season!
While there is still no tent pitching and sleeping bags, we are nevertheless determined to bring fun and camp spirit to our campers!
What To Expect –
- Open to Mountain campers, 8 years old and above only.
- Limited to 24 Campers.
- Usual camp from Monday to Wednesday, 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Camp breaks on Friday at 3:00pm
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner will be provided
- 2-3 campers per room (from the same pod)
- Boys and Girls will be roomed separately
- 6:1 camper facilitator ratio
- Both male and female facilitators will be on site
- All activities carried out in compliance with Covid-19 safety measures
- Evening hike and games!
Unplug, disconnect from technology, and connect with friends and nature in a green and spacious environment.
This camp will be kept small to meet learning objectives and covid-19 safety measures.