Come Join Us at The Mindful Camp 2021!
We offer an excellent opportunity to keep your child engaged in a camp focused on connection, self-awareness, self-expression and fun during the school holidays!
Our aim is to provide campers with a camp experience filled with moments of connection, self-discovery, growth, spirited activities and joy!
Adopting a holistic approach, the signature recipe of our well-loved 5-day camp is a mix of mindfulness practices, social-emotional skills, nature exploration, creative, physical & experiential activities, and heaps of fun!
Our camp activities are mindfully chosen to achieve learning objectives. Some of the activities – among many – include:
- Creative Arts
- Pet Therapy
- Mindful Movements/ Yoga
- Horse Grooming/Riding^
- Field Trip
*** Please note that the kind of activities offered vary according to our camp theme of the week, and camp program schedule is subjected to change. Thank you.
^ Horse Grooming/Riding is not scheduled until further notice.
Why enrol your child in our camp?
- Held in a green and spacious environment
- Take a break from technology
- Fun-filled indoor and outdoor activities
- A fun and relaxing getaway for your child
- Learning essential life skills while having a blast!
What to expect:
- Group activities – indoor and outdoor
- Daily art projects
- Daily nature exploration
- Daily mindfulness and concentration activities
- Strategies for deep breathing and relaxation
- Mindful movements – to calm the mind and strengthen the body
- Games based around learning social-emotional skills
Designed for primary-school-age children (ages 6 to 12), our camp emphasizes social-emotional skills and secular mindfulness practices. Learn what mindfulness is about.