THE RESILIENT CHILD PROGRAMME (AGES 6 – 12)
The Resilient Child is a 16-session programme (in 2 separate terms) based on Social-Emotional and Mindfulness skills, adapted specially to suit our local context.
The programme teaches social and emotional learning skills that link cognitive neuroscience and mindful awareness training.
Using striking visuals, film clips and activities, we present these life skills to children in a fun and engaging way.
Contact us now.
- 8 x 90-minute sessions
- Maximum of 12 children per group
- 1 x parent information session
- Level 1 & Level 2 are 8 sessions each. As the new skills taught are built upon the student’s previous learnings, you are advised to attend the 2 levels in sequence.
Some topics covered :
Level 1 competencies
- Identifying emotions & thoughts
- Recognising how emotions & thoughts influence behavior
- Assess one’s strengths & limitations
- Responding vs Reacting
- Focused Awareness (Attention training)
- Goal Setting
Level 2 competencies
Social Awareness (SoA)
- Appreciating Diversity
- Respect for others
Relationship Skills (RS)
- Social engagement
- Relationship building
Responsible Decision Making (RDM)
- Identifying problems
- Analyzing situations
- Solving problems