The Mindful Camp @ Swiss Club!
Our aim is to provide campers with a summer experience filled with moments of connection, self-discovery, growth, spirited activities and joy!
Set in the middle of the jungle with lush greenery, Swiss Club is one of the oldest and most historic clubs in Singapore.
Honestly, we can’t think of a better place as the second campsite for The Mindful Camp!
What To Expect – lush greenery, fabulous environment, playground, swimming pool, soccer field…
All still serving our same well-loved recipe – a mix of mindfulness practices, social-emotional skills, nature exploration, creative, physical & experiential activities, and heaps of fun.
Some delightful and mindfully chosen activities include
- outdoor activities (lots of it!)
- field trip
- creative art making,
- cat therapy
- horse riding/tours
Our themed camp this season – Nature Warrior!
Learn why our connections with Nature matters and what it means to be a true warrior in the 21st century!
- Green spaces promotes prosocial behaviours
- Knowing our place in nature brings meaning & joy – from noticing the song of a bird to the breeze in a tree
- The difference between bravery and courage
- Cultivating qualities to be a confident, compassionate & courageous warrior!
Come join us for a beautiful camp experience!
Limited spaces available.