Paws b MINDFULNESS PROGRAM (Ages 7 – 11)
Paws b is a 6-session mindfulness course, based on six themes for children ages 7 –11.
Paws b aims to be an awareness raising program that gives 7-11 year olds a taste of mindfulness. It was carefully crafted by classroom teachers and mindfulness experts to engage young children. It is taught with striking visuals, film clips and activities that bring mindfulness to life without losing the expertise and integrity of classic mindfulness teaching.
What are Paws b’s objectives?
Paws b aims to give children mindfulness as a life-skill.
• To feel happier, calmer and more fulfilled
• To get on better with others
• To help them concentrate and learn better
• To help them cope with stress and anxiety
• To support performance such as music and sport
STRUCTURE OF PROGRAM
- 6 x 75 minute sessions
- 1 Parents information session
- Maximum of 8 children
7 – 11 years old (P1 – P5)
02:00 pm – 3:30 pm (90 mins)
July 23, 30
August 6, 13, 20, 27
September 3, 10, 17, 24,
October 1, 6
Dates are subject to change
Please send completed registration form via email to email@example.com
Some topics covered over the 6 sessions:
- Understanding emotions
- How our brain work
- Cultivating curiosity
- Develop ability to concentrate
- Enhancing resilience
- Self-motivation through mindfulness practice